get back to the old school! gotta love telnet!

8.28.2006

House of Magic!

Next was Thara's house...aka, the House of Potter. Last time we saw them, the Potters had 2 children, child Riku, toddler Neolani, and a bun in Thara's oven. Here, you see Thara reading to her toddler, Neolani. Reading to Neolani The young girl eventually becomes a child, and here she is, playing pinball with her pops. Neolani and Harry

Soon after, we learn that the bun in Thara's oven turned out to be TWO buns! And I thought I was done with twins! I guess I could've restarted the game...but Thara actually wanted 5 kids: 3 boys, 2 girls. Originally, she wanted her children in this order: Riku (boy), Neolani (girl), Sora (boy), Kairi (girl), Xavier (boy). But I figured, this is my shortcut. Now you know who the last child she's working on is. but here is a pic of the proud parents and their twins, Sora and Xavier. The Twins Thara and baby Sora ...and a pic of Thara and baby Sora from the movie that plans during birth for sims.

Next, some cute pictures of kids hugging kids!
Riku and SydneyNeolani and Remy

While I was playing, I figured that the older kids are mature enough to watch their younger siblings... The Kids ...while their parents go and relax. Relaxing and while we're at it, a look at the twins as toddlers. Sora, Sora as a toddler and Xavier Xavier as a toddler

And finally, the reason I was playing at Thara's house...so that Riku can become a teenager. Before and after! Riku as a childTeen Riku

Of course, I'll still play until she has all her kids. But I just won't be at her house fer a lil while I romp around other people's homes. Next up! Jen's house! Remy needs to grow up and be a teenager. I might as well wait till Sadie becomes one two. ;) See ya!