get back to the old school! gotta love telnet!

9.20.2005

me me me!!!

so who is that picture of in the illinois shirt? it's ME! yes, me in one of my hundreds of u of i tshirts. hahahaha yeaaaaaaaaah!

so here you'll see me, my family, and my house. yes, my house is big. too big. too much stuff that it makes my game run slow. i need more ram. muwahahaha. but yes! before my simself quit my job, i was in the law enforcement job track. for one SPECIFIC purpose. can you guess what that is? prolly not. well, at the end of the law enforcement track, you become a superhero!!! yay!!! hahahahahahaha so yesh! you'll see a pic of me in my super-garb, flying away to work, thinking of my handsome hubby george eads. rowrrr wainkwaink. i also have extra pics of my other kewl uniforms, like me in my police officer gear, and me in swat gear. awesome. and the last pic is of me n my baby genevieve...why did i take it? because she's practically bald. she's gotta get that from her pops, cuz we got hair galore in my family hehehe. jk. but she's a lil cutie patootie!

fata n lobsterfata house frontfata house backfata familyfata policefata swatfata job copfata superherofata and baby

so that's it for now...i'm gonna keep playing and posting pics...trying to remember things that happen. for instance, one of pj's fears is using a public toilet. hahahahaha i didn't even know that was possible. awesome. i feel like that should be abby's hahahaha jk love u maama! hahahaha

Another guess who!
crime

this should be fun. yes, this person is in the criminal career track, and one of our friends. awesome.

3 eh!

Blogger Abby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

i thought it was paul at first. but then i kept repeating the word "crime" to myself and thought of pj next cause pj has been in jail. but the character has eye glasses, so maybe its john or joe? tell me the answer NOW!!!

2:00 PM

 
Blogger Fatima said...

very good deductions abby! your last two guesses are on the right track...john, or joe? hmmmm...well, i won't tell you directly, but it's the least likely between the two. not saying that i can see either in the criminal career, but if i needed to pick one, ...hahahaha i'm just gonna stop. :D

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home