get back to the old school! gotta love telnet!

1.11.2007

Happy New Year!

Ok, so i haven't really played in a couple months...but i DO have new pics that you haven't seen yet! but i'll just preview 2 here:

Jen's Daughter Sadie as a teen! pre-makeover:
Sadie Jackson

thankfully, i only needed to add makeup:
Sadie makeover

I also visited Ian's house and Sha's. Get some insight on Ian's relationship with Twan! there's a pic in there somewhere hehehe.

I know some of you have been itching for me to play...but i wanna try to at least finish the University of Simbana so our kids can go to college and get some new haircuts. I don't know if you've noticed, but most of our sons have the same hair. eek. so i'll do my best to finish that up and have our kids grow up and procreate. who will marry who? any breakups? affairs? oOoOoOo...

On another note, i'll also be posting any pictures i take of our friends here. yay camera!